Pet HospiceWe offer continuing care beyond our doors, and into your home.
Should your Pet require special care please contact our Hospice Team for information of how we can help you make your pets final days more comfortable. Whether it is years, months, days or merely hours... our Hospice staff will provide comfort to you and your pets in your environment..... and assist you in transitioning your personal needs.
Upon Request you will be furnished with a special telephone number to contact 7 days a week while you are in need... appropriate medications for pain control, and someone you can just talk to... who will listen & provide suggestions for support. Members of our Hospice team have "been there -done that..." and understand the feelings you experience in losing a best friend and family member.
Pre medications are specifically selected for your pets medical conditions, and we offer dignity & the peace of mind of knowing your pets final moments have been spent with your family at home.
Burial arrangement assistance can be provided along with options for mass cremations, and private cremations with the return of ashes.
If home is the place you need our assistance, then we want to be there for you.
Costs will be discussed prior to the home visit, we understand this is an emotional time for everyone, and hope to handle everything for you in a professional & cost effective manner.
If there is anything we can do to make this experience easier on your family be it 2 or 4 legged ... please do not hesitate to ask... we hope to fulfill your needs, and exceed your expectations from cradle to grave.
- Typically two Hospice staff members will come to your home to provide medically necessary services
- Distance from our facility and time of day/night influence the price structure.
- Remains returned to our facility are held in cold storage for Pet Cemetery pickup.
- Remains requested as Return of ashes are typically returned with in two weeks to our facility.
- Remains for cremation and mass burial are held in cold storage for pickup, and NOT returned to our facility... but are MASS buried at our providers facility in Maryland.
- Should you elect to bury your pet at home we will provide you with a small casket, and would instruct you to bury the remains at least 3 feet underground and to place rocks on the site to avoid predators from disturbing the location.
- Pet loss Hotlines will be listed on this website and are available upon request.
The Hospice Team